4. What certifications must a contracting business hold to register in the system?

  • Public & Product Liability Insurance
    • Minimum $5 million for low risk works
    • Minimum $20 million for high risk works
  • Professional Indemnity Insurance
    • Minimum $10 million
  • Victorian Workers Compensation Insurance, or Income Protection if a sole trader
  • Motor Vehicle Insurance
  • Plant & Machinery Insurance
  • Company Operational Licences (air conditioning, electrical, plumbing, water services and asbestos)

For more information about accepted certificates, please view the GWMWater Business Rules.