GWMWater regularly engages contractors to carry out work, whether it be in response to tenders or for smaller projects or tasks.
We’re committed to the health and safety of everyone that works on our sites and projects. As such, all contractors must:
- have the right licences and insurances
- provide only employees that are compliant
- be inducted to work safely
- be registered in our online contractor management system to bid or quote for certain work
Contractors who want to quote or bid for work at GWMWater must first register in the Contractor Management System.
The system allows contracting businesses to self-register by entering their business details and requested documents (including insurances and licences) relevant to the work you do for GWMWater.
Contractors will also register and book their employees into an induction to allow them to access GWMWater sites.
The system allows GWMWater and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care on site.
Contractors working for Yarriambiack Shire Council will follow the Registration Process located here.
Who needs to register?
Businesses who conduct these work activities on behalf of GWMWater must first register in the Contractor Management System:
- construction activity
- work on GWMWater’s physical infrastructure
- install, service or test equipment at GWMWater sites
- GWMWater site inspections (not under direct supervision of a GWMWater employee)
- transport potable water for GWMWater
- transport hazardous substances or dangerous goods to or from GWMWater sites
- handle hazardous substances or dangerous goods at GWMWater sites
- provide health services
- provide training or assessment services
- engage sub-contractors
- or at GWMWater discretion
Learn more about Avetta.