Contractors who want to quote or bid for work at GWMWater must first register in the Contractor Management System.
The online system underscores the GWMWater commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone on our sites.
It allows contracting businesses to self-register by entering their business details and requested documents (including insurances and licences) relevant to the work you do for GWMWater.
Contractors will also register and book their employees into an induction to allow them to access GWMWater sites.
The system allows GWMWater and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care on site.
Who needs to register?
Businesses who conduct these work activities on behalf of GWMWater must first register in the Contractor Management System:
- construction activity
- work on GWMWater’s physical infrastructure
- install, service or test equipment at GWMWater sites
- GWMWater site inspections (not under direct supervision of a GWMWater employee)
- transport potable water for GWMWater
- transport hazardous substances or dangerous goods to or from GWMWater sites
- handle hazardous substances or dangerous goods at GWMWater sites
- provide health services
- provide training or assessment services
- engage sub-contractors
- or at GWMWater discretion
Pegasus creates services and solutions for contractor engagement and workforce engagement. They are managing the Contractor Management System on behalf of GWMWater.
The complete Pegasus contractor management solution is called Onsite Track Easy. A real-time online contractor management solution, Onsite:
- provides immediate access to data on contractors
- manages all training and inductions
- administers contractor and supplier compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers involved in a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of contractors
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract